Due to challenges merging data from PC/Console, we unfortunately need a little bit more time to fix issues on the Yamaoka Estate map. It is currently disabled, and we will re-enable in the next update this month when it is performing up to our standards. Thank you for your patience!
1. Improved movement controls
2. Visual overhaul on Chests and Generators
3. Back to School Collection outfits available in Gold Tier Super Mystery Boxes
Added the Chainsaw Sweep charges. Using the Chainsaw will consume a charge and trigger a Chainsaw Sweep. During this time, The Cannibal can extend the Chainsaw Sweep by pressing the power button before the power bar fully depletes. The more charges are used, the longer the missed cooldown / tantrum (if colliding with obstacles). Most add-ons updated.
The Cannibal starts with 3 charges
Triggering the chainsaw will start a Chainsaw Sweep that lasts 2 seconds
During this, each charge used after that will reset the Chainsaw Sweep timer back to 2 seconds
Each additional charge used increases the missed chainsaw attack cooldown / tantrum duration by 1 second
Charges refill at a rate of 1 every 4 seconds when the chainsaw is not being used.
The Cannibal’s maximum speed during a Chainsaw Sweep has increased to 5.29 m/s from 5.06 m/s
Furthermore, if The Cannibal revs the chainsaw for too long, a tantrum is automatically triggered for the base duration of 5 seconds.
When a tantrum is triggered, all remaining charges are consumed.
Added the overheat mechanic. Using the chainsaw will now build up heat. When reaching the maximum amount of heat, the chainsaw overheats and cannot be used until it has cooled off. Most add-ons updated.
The chainsaw heat meter starts at 0.
Starting a rev adds 5 charges.
Actively revving adds 10 charges per second
Actively sprinting adds 2 charges per second
When not using the chainsaw, the heat meter dissipates at a rate of -3.5 charges per second
When the chainsaw overheats, the heat meter dissipates at a rate of -6.6 charges per second
If the heat meter reaches 100 charges, the chainsaw overheats.
If the chainsaw overheats during a chainsaw sprint: the sprint is not interrupted and the chainsaw goes through the cooldown phase after the sprint has ended
The Clown is no longer slowed with throwing bottles.
1. Franklin’s Demise: Instead of the item losing charges when dropped, the Entity will consume the item after 150/120/90 seconds if it is not picked up. Additionally, Franklin’s Demise will reveal the aura of items on the ground within 32/32/32 meters.
2. Knock Out: Now triggers on basic attacks only. Additionally, Survivors put in the dying state by your basic attacks will crawl 50/50/50% slower for 15/15/15 seconds. During this time, they are affected by the Blindness status effect.
3. Lightborn: Grants immunity to blindness caused by flashlights and firecrackers. Survivors that attempt blinding you have their aura revealed for 6/8/10 seconds.
4. Tinkerer: Now triggers at 70/70/70% (down from 85%) and grants the Undetectable status effect for 12/14/16 seconds (up from 8/10/12)
Quality of Life Changes:
1. Removed Rituals that required conditions the player cannot control
1.Fixed issue where the Katsumori Talisman Add-On for The Spirit was not appearing in the Bloodmarket
2. Fixed issue where The Huntress’s hatchet could not be thrown mid-charge
3. Visual heartbeat indicatory now reflects audio rather than the distance between the Survivor and Killer
4. Fixed issue where Rituals were appearing for Characters that are not owned
5. Fixed issue where Yui Kimura’s mouth was not animated while screaming or reacting
6. Fixed issue where The Oni’s Blood Orbs animation did not loop cleanly
7. Fixed issue where The Clown’s fingers appeared deformed
8. Fixed issue where Killers controlled by an AI bot can use a green Memento Mori Offering multiple times
9. Fixed issue where The Nurse’s fingers appear broken while charging her Killer Power
10. Fixed issue where the cancel action button needed to be tapped multiple time to cancel an action on some devices
11. Fixed issue where bots could not use the stairs to reach the Basement in the Haddonfield map
12. Fixed issue where Bloodmarket would fail to refresh after a Wi-Fi disconnection and reconnection
13. Fixed issue where The Spirit would not leave behind a stationary husk when activating Yamaoka’s Haunting
14. Fixed issues with multiple outfits that clip through the character model in the main menu
15. Fixed issue where every Survivor appeared infected in the HUD when the match started with The Plague as a bot Killer
16. Fixed an issue where Bloodpoints were not always received when earning more than 100k in a single match
17. Fixed issue where Survivors could get stuck if multiple got healed in the same spot