1. Character perk slots are now unlocked at levels 1, 2, 5 and 10.
2. Graphic improvements on Léry's Memorial Institute.
3. The Doctor balance changes :
Removed The Doctor’s Static Field
Add new Static Blast Killer Secondary Power
Add cooldown to Shock Therapy
Adjust Snap Out of It regression on skill check failure
4. The Plague balance changes:
The Plague starts every game with one fountain already Corrupted. This effect stacks with Apple addons, so she can have two or three Corrupted fountains depending on addons.
5. Hex: Ruin updated so that if a generator is not being repaired by a Survivor, it will immediately and automatically regress repair progress. The Hex effects persists as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
6. Sabotage balance changes:
Sabotage actions can now be done from any angle
Hook sabotages can now only be done in one action attempt
The Killer may not hook a Survivor on a Hook that is currently being sabotaged
Reduce Hook respawn time to 30 seconds
Reduce number of Hooks that can be sabotaged by one Toolbox
Toolboxes now repair fewer charges of a generator but have a greater speed boost.
Increase chances of receiving skill checks while using a Toolbox to repair a generator
Removed skill checks from Hook sabotages
7. Bug Fixing:
Fixed issues in the Tutorial
Fixed several localization issues
Fixed issue where the Black Ward offering was not preventing the loss of add-ons
Fixed graphical issue with Meg’s neck
Fixed issue where Hex Totem light was inconsistent
Aim assist is no longer active during The Spirit’s Yamaoka’s Haunting
Removed the visual noise indicator for The Wraith’s Killer Power when the add-on Coxcombed Clapper is equipped